Posted on January 16 2017
Here are some tips from Team Roxie to help you with the application of your EasyPeel gel polish:
Prepare nails prior to application:
1. Trim and file nails to desired length and shape
2. Gently push back cuticles using a cuticle pusher
3. Use a buffer to gently take shine off nail
4. Remove dust and oil with an alcohol-soaked lint-free wipe.
Application of gel polish:
5. Apply gel polish in thin and even layers, avoiding the cuticle or skin around the nails.
6. Ensure that the free nail edge is capped and sealed.
7. Use a manicure stick or cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover to remove excess gel polish before curing.
8. Cure in the Nova Lamp for 30 seconds.
9. Repeat the above for any additional coats.
10. For longer-lasting nails, we recommend the use of Roxie Gel Polish Top Coat to further steel your gel polish against the elements.
And you're done!
Application of the gel polish on surrounding skin or cuticles will cause lifting. Avoid application of gel polishes on surrounding skin or cuticles and remove excess gel polish before curing.
Also, ensure that there is no excess oil or particles on the natural nail bed before application. Gently push back cuticles using a cuticle pusher, use a buffer to gently take shine off nail, and remove dust with an alcohol-soaked lint-free wipe to ensure long-lasting wear.
We also recommend avoiding application immediately after prolonged exposure of nails to water.
Also, ensure that all fingers are sufficiently inserted into the curing chamber and all nails are adequately exposed to the light by extending your fingers and placing your palm flat on the surface.
We also highly recommend watching this video if you have trouble not getting polish onto the surrounding skin and cuticles! Also, continue reading for Roxie's own application tips.
[Application tips start at 1:00]
Thank you, Cutepolish.