Posted on March 31 2018
01 Package Contents
- Roxie Nova II Gel Curing Lamp
- Power Adaptor
02 Nova II Lamp Features
- Large covered concave chamber ensures greater intensity of curing light
- 28 individual LED light sources allow for better coverage
- Curing time is halved to 15 to 30 seconds in the Nova II Lamp, from 30 to 45 seconds in the Nova Lamp
- Detachable magnetic base plate allows for easier access to the curing chamber, for curing of the feet and cleaning of the machine
- Comes with 3 preset timings – 15, 30 and 60 seconds for greater convenience
- Also features a 99-second low heat mode, for the curing of builder gels or gel polishes that emit high heat to avoid uncomfortable burning sensations while curing
- Strong dual UV and LED illumination allow for the fast and efficient curing of gel polishes.
- With proximity sensors, illumination is automatically turned on when hands or feet are inserted.
- Large digital display keeps track of the total time of light exposure.
- Long-lasting LED diodes provide up to 50,000 hours of usage.
03 Getting Familiar With Your Nova II Lamp
- Curing Chamber
- Digital Timer Display
- 60 Second Timer Control Button
- 30 Second Timer Control Button
- 15 Second Timer Control Button
- Low Heat Mode
- Power Connector
04 Operating Instructions
- Place the Nova II Lamp on a flat and clean surface.
- Connect power adaptor and turn on the electric switch.
- Select your desired curing time/mode.
- Apply an even coat of Roxie Gel Polish onto clean nails, ensuring that the free nail edge is capped and sealed.
- Place hand (or foot) with palm facing down into the curing chamber and cure for at least 15 seconds. Ensure that the thumb is placed flat in the curing chamber.
- To reset the timer, simply press the desired curing time/mode button again.
- After curing, remove hand (or foot) from the chamber.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for each additional coat of gel polish, or when applying Roxie Gel Polish Top Coat.
- When Nova II Lamp is not in use, turn off the power, unplug power adaptor and store in a dry place.
- Before cleaning, ensure that Nova II Lamp is not connected to any power sources. Detach the magnetic base plate and wipe with dry cloth or towel.
05 Tips and Tricks
- Apply gel polish in thin layers, avoiding the cuticle or skin around the nails. Use a manicure stick or cotton stick to remove excess gel polish before curing.
- For longer-lasting nails, we recommend the use of Roxie Gel Polish Top Coat to protect your gel polish from the elements.
- Avoid applying gel polish immediately after prolonged exposure of nails to water.
- Prepare nails prior to application. Trim and file nails to desired length and shape, gently push back cuticles using a cuticle pusher, use a buffer to gently take shine off nail, and remove dust with an alcohol-soaked lint-free wipe.
- Read instructions carefully before operating Nova II Lamp.
- Avoid contact with water while operating any electrical devices.
- Keep away from children.
- Nova II Lamp is designed specifically for the curing of gel polishes and not for any other purposes.
- Do not operate Nova II Lamp if digital timer or automatic sensors are not working.
- Keep gel polish away from Nova II Lamp to prevent accidental curing of contents.
- Unplug the power adaptor when not in use.
07 Technical Information
- Maximum Power Consumption: 48W
- C. Input Voltage: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 236 x 195 x 115mm
- Illumination Wavelengths: 365nm~405nm
08 Customer Support
- For customer support, FAQs, application tips and video demonstrations, visit www.roxiedesignlab.com. For specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com
09 Limited Warranty
Roxie Design Lab provides a 30-day Limited Warranty on our Nova II Lamp, from the date of purchase as indicated on your purchase invoice. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship of the product under normal intended use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Roxie Design Lab will repair or replace, at no additional charges, using new or refurbished parts, the Nova II Lamp or parts of it that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal intended use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problems caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage that are not a direct result of defects in material or workmanship. Damage caused by negligence, unauthorised modification of the product, or natural disasters are not covered under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not extend to the loss or theft of the product.
To file a Return of Merchandise (RMA) request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.